Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
That's A Good Thing

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on October 14, 2002 17:14:05 UTC

***The would be ridiculous if that is what I was arguing, but I'm not. My argument is not that only one animal kind was needed, but that not every species needs to be on the ark.***

You can't fit every species on the Ark and you can't fit every genus on the Ark. I doubt you can even fit a representative of every family on the Ark. You really need to become rational in your perspective.

***No I haven't I have just told you what the bible says not what my views say. The Bible says Kinds not Species, thus one doesn't have to fit every type of raptors into the ark, just one.***

You can't fit all of these lifeforms on the Ark. Why do even imagine that you could? This is completely irrational.

***However we don't know exactly what a kind really is diffined as. So instead of ridiculing the idea we should investigate, to find out exactly what a Kind is. Untill we know that you can't just say its impossible because then it wuold just be your veiw against by view with out a fact between us.***

You are simply being irrational. There is absolutely nothing in your reply that indicates that you have actually thought about the issues to our origins. It's fine if pets and farm animals are brought aboard a vessel, but in reality you do not bring a zoo of African and Asian animals let alone bringing dinosaurs and the mammals of the Tertiary. This is absolutely crazy. If you think like this then you are either indoctrinated by your beliefs or you simply do not think at all.

Aaron, you disappoint me.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins