Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Wow The Biggest Loop Hole Of All Time.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aaron Viviano on October 13, 2002 17:22:38 UTC

"There are exceptions to every theory and equation in science. Many of these exceptions are unexplained, and sometimes require speculation on the part of scientists with the hope of uncovering a legitimate reason for the exceptions. What you do not cite is the scientific publication where these exceptions are cited (i.e., peer reviewed), and we do not know if this research has already been adequately answered."

So basically this is how you try to push under the rug every evidence for creation.

"Rather than try to explain how radiometric dating can be so accurate given the cross references"

The same cross referencing technices that found one part of a mamoth 25,000 years old and the other part 45,000 years old.

"So, don't even bother with science."

Wasn't something along these lines told to Einstein?

"your home schooling indoctrination."

Funny recent research shows those home schooled are surpassing those in public school by leaps and bonds....

"All I can say is that your parents succeeded in brainwashing you through home schooling."

I'm in public school, however if this is directed at just Sam then never mind.

-Aaron

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins