Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
How To Frame This Reply...hmmm

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on October 13, 2002 16:35:21 UTC

R.D. Ruquist wrote:
"My only problem with Mike is that he posts so much that quite often the poster I am hoping for a response from gets diverted from my post by intervening posts by Mike."

Response:
1) If that is the only problem, then why have you also stated several times that my posts to the forum are very poor. Doesn't that make at least two problems. Are you withdrawing your statements that my posts are of poor quality. Or are you saying it is not a problem to you if an individual posts a high volume of _poor quality posts.
2) A longterm review of our interaction shows you responded to large numbers of my posts with
dismissive, scat-like logic. Today, you mention
once, in the note below, that you often like my posts.

R.D. Ruquist wrote:
"I just like Mike to ease up on the number of posts and settle down to a single name. Posting under so many names just makes us wonder about him."

Is this "wish-list day." You like me, and you want some control. No criticism leveled at Aurino (didn't see anything wrong with his posts, did ya) but you have 'instructions' for Me.

R.D. Ruquist wrote:
"All that aside, I often find his criticism stimulating and just as often, humorous."

Thank you.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins