Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
My Thoughts About Your Thoughts.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on October 11, 2002 21:20:17 UTC

"The science that Sam rejects right now may be the same science that proves him right."

So you admit I am proven right?

"I didn't call him a troll either, but when the debate between us became a little heated, he called his beliefs "just a theory"...I think that in itself says enough(or it may say that he was coming around, but I doubt the latter is true)."

I belief creation is a fact. I posted this in our arguments:

"I believe creation to be a fact. God did create the world in 6 days. However, how certain things happened we do not know specifically. Then we make theorys. You are familliar with those, right?"

http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/22966.shtml

My point was that I believe creation to be fact, but some of the things that happened we are not completelly sure of. This is the exact same with you. You believe (or had previously) that evolution is fact. But do you know exactly how it happened. No. You make theorys. Understand?

Sam, KC2GWX

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins