Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Agreed-Most Of What You Write Is A Joke

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on October 10, 2002 13:50:57 UTC

I have been trying t discern if your persona differs depending on which of your many names you use. But as far as I can tell they all need psychological care. That must be why you studied psychology. You realized that you needed help in that area. Are you using this forum for therapy? The name Pearson implies that at some point in your ancestry, an ancester was the son of someone named Pear. Are you Nordic, or a product in the Nordic invasions of Britain or France or elsewhere? Son of Pear does seem appropriate.

My Nordic name is Rykvist, which mwans to be from the light. Your name implies that you are a fruit. Since you have a thing with names, using so many, I thought you would want to know what they mean.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins