Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Agree With You

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Ivan on October 9, 2002 22:25:46 UTC

[QUOTE]
Can you name anywhere where this Church and State combination has been successful? There's almost 7,000 years of recorded history, and I cannot think of any exceptions.
[/QUOTE]

I agree totally with you that Christian, Sunni, Shia, and all Clergy-based Church/State combinations have been unsuccessful without an exception.

The only one that has been and will be successful is the one that promotes YOUR MIND AS YOUR CHURCH.

Again, the best system is God's natural system not that of the clergy. That is why the founding fathers of our country succeeded. They applied God's natural law (not the clergy or the majority's law as some would have you think).

Thanks and all best wishes.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins