Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Interesting

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on October 9, 2002 18:29:32 UTC

The usual translation of the name of these angels is: bnai elohim. They are angels associated with one of the ten names of god called the tetragram (or something like that). These angels and names of god are considered in kabalistic literature to be chakras, like the 7 chakras of Hinduism, except ten in number. I read of the claim of kabalists that jews are superior to hindus as god only gave them 7 chakras.

The jewish chakras have the same vertical levels as the Hindu chakras, except that the throst chakra is replaced by two jewish chakras, one on each shoulder, the third eye chakra is replaced by two jewish chakras, each just above you ears, and the solar plexus chakra is replaced by two, one on each side of the body.

The bnai elohim angels are associated with the spleen chakra on the left side of your body. Seraphim, well known angels in the Old Testament, are associated with the left shoulder. The angels that protected the ark are associated with the chakra at the base of the spine- Cherabim.

The angels at the top of the head have both male and female names- Haim is the male, I cannot remember the female- which suggests that god is both male and female, at least in jewish thinking.

Finally what is really interesting to me is that in my bible it says that these angels, the so-called sons of god, coupled with daughters of men. This suggests that the birth of Christ phenomenon was commonplace in the Old Testament in its earliest days. Perhaps that was before the Y chromosome was invented.

You can find these chakras on your body by just relaxing and placing your fingers over a spot on your body. If that spot is a chakra, then your fingertips will vibrate with each pulsation of blood. I have found both the Hindu and the Kabbalistic chakras that way, plus many more. They seem to be in 16 levels and have 6 locations around the body at each level, for a total of 96 chakras. But each person's body may be different.

But now I am preaching my own religion, so I say good bye.

Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins