Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Well...about That

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Whittier on October 9, 2002 07:00:46 UTC

Harv wrote:
"It's a homoeopathic website, so I would check it carefully."

I was wondering...do you feel anti-homeopathic websites would be more reliable? Or would a website that was neutral require less checking.

Nice topic...principle of least action...
work smart before working hard

Unfortunately for the "Least action principle,"
It cannot be used. One must do a great deal of research to make sure one does not screw everything up by doing things in a way which
looks obviously to be "the easy way" or
"very convenient."
The more you know, the better engineer you are, but the longer it takes. If all you want is to
destroy something
there is almost no research required!
Creating is what takes a lot. But if you don't
research (though it was not required) before destroying, it might very well destroy what you
had planned to create. I use the term "you" in the general sense, including myself.
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins