Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I'm Not Sure Yet, But I'll Think Of Something!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Phil.o.Sofir/">Phil.o.Sofir on February 4, 2000 02:29:28 UTC

Hmmm, I am about to go away for about a month and just wanted to put something intresting out here in "the fifth dimension" webland to dwell upon while I'm gone.

***How about a discussion on the edge of the universe from those who believe such? Nah,though possible.

***How about the power of our brain to think abstractly enough to create a link with other human brains in a way the might be considered claravoyance? Nah, though possible.

***How about jumping out of an airplane at 6k' with no parachute and hoping we will survive without a scratch? Nah, its happened, shute did not deploy.

***How about petitioning the federal government to let me pay all my taxes (Even at 10% above projected cost taking into account inflation and such) for the next thousand years, building a self sufficient compound with no public/private utilities on about two thousand acres in alaska with high tech security/shelter and surviving? Nah, would never be allowed to happen.

***Bummer man, how about trying to find something on this forum that every single one of us can agree on. Nah, thats an impossibility as well. Well, maybe that we all enjoy it? :)

***Okay, will human clones have the same fingerprints? Will we find undeniable evidence of past/present life on mars or any other place extraterra within our solar system? As the sun changes, what will be the next planet that becomes habitable by known forms of life? Blah, Blah, Blah... Why can't I think up something original to say with this superduper brain of mine? No reply necissary to this last, I've already heard!

***See yall, I'm off to develop my sense of humor! :)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins