Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Penalty, Off Sides, Replay Last Down No Point Scored...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aaron Viviano on October 6, 2002 03:22:54 UTC

If you can watch this program, it is part of the discovery nature series, then you will see I'm not making the crab thing up and I'm not being tricked unless that program is being tricked as well.

"Weird Nature

The first hour is a combination of animal motion and animal feeding habits. The first half-hour photographs and describes the wild ways animals move. The second half-hour discusses interesting animal feeding habits."

As taken from the discovery channel website.

By the way I was incorrect I watched the Discovery Channel not TLC.

"How about the fact that there aren't any archealogical digs where someone found a human next to a dinosaur as if that they caught or killed the dinosaur...If a dig did find that, it would be in every history book in the world..."

Like man could take on a dinosaur.
Besides the flood washed away most of the pre- flood world so evidence would be extermly hard, if not immpossible to find, to find anyway. No point for you.

-Aaron

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins