Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Wait....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Chris Duncan on October 6, 2002 02:54:22 UTC

You speak of gods....that in itself is against God...

"From its mouth go flaming torches;sparks of fire leap out."

So what you are talking about is a dragon...I haven't heard of a real life dinosaur that "breathes fire"...good try though.

No living life form could create something that is as hot as the sun(the surface of the sun is about 11 million degrees)...Don't play me like a naive school boy...I know what I am dealing with...water boils at 212 degrees(the last time I checked, no lifeform could withstand more than 500 degrees...). Where do you get that Language Removed???

So your info is wrong...it only helps MY case, not yours...Nice try though...

Can you come up with ANY evidence that conflicts with my point that isn't absolutely absurd???

How about the fact that there aren't any archealogical digs where someone found a human next to a dinosaur as if that they caught or killed the dinosaur...If a dig did find that, it would be in every history book in the world...

Another point for Chris!

Warm Regards,

Chris

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins