Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You Know It Amazing...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Aaron Viviano on October 4, 2002 17:28:49 UTC

that something goes on and on and about me lying and not telling the truth, when he has yet to even try to argue my points. Harv, StormCrow, and others I respect because they just don't pop onto this forum to bash people, but to have an intelligent debate. As much as you claim to be mature your only one step away from saying "liar liar pants on fire." If we were to go to court this is baout the discussion we would have:

Me: "... as you can the halos found in granite do not allow for a slow development of the earth..."

You: "Liar. All you ever do is lie!"

Me: "Your evidence?"

You: "Liar! Your ideas are like something Hitler would say!"

Me: "Why are you insulting me?"

You: "You lie!"

Of course by this time the judge would have to hold the case untill they found somebody that could actually make points, instead of insulting me.

Instead of insulting or going on with your tyraids (or making fun of the fact that I can't spell sometimes)you might actaully try to make a point against me?

Here lets start with something easy:

What proof do you have that life can originate from non-life by it self?

-Aaron

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins