Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
What???

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Chris Duncan on September 19, 2002 01:52:31 UTC

The fact is, your religion puts sex and heaven in the same context...In my religion, having sex with more than one woman is sinful.

"Thou shalt not commit adultery"

I see your "72 virgins" as a sacrilege to my religion, and I resent the fact that you try to tie a piece of that with my religion(Old Testament)....

Piece of My Mind,

Chris

P.S. Your last post tells me that you are very good at beating around the bush. You should run for office, but don't try to play mind games with me or anyone else here. We try to think like scientists, and we try to analyze everything posted on this forum.

P.S.S. You didn't answer this question either. 72 virgins doesn't have anything to do with religion in Christian eyes. Try again.......

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins