Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Hrumph...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phillip Martin on September 18, 2002 22:46:11 UTC

"... i can only say that the reason i call them unprovable is solely because they havent been proven."

That explains why you have not said that evolution is true, but it does not address why you state that creation is true. I would like you to tell my why you do that, if you do not mind.

"ive read in textbooks too many times that we do see evolution happening today (butterflies, etc..)
this then is expressed that because of micro, there is also macro."

Where do you draw the 'line'? The 'line' between micro- and macro-evolution, that is.

"Buy A Big Dictionary, Then Look Up Evolution"

I did not say that evolution was provable or not. Nor did I say that I did not know the definition of evolution. I asked you why YOU think that evolution is not provable, but creation has already been proven.

Warm Regards,

Phillip Martin

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins