Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Harv, You Stand Accused Of Being A Parttime Troll

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by M.W.Pearson on September 18, 2002 02:44:40 UTC

The case:
1) You are anonymous, so you don't have to
be known for what you say here.
2) We know nothing of your qualifications,
so we often don't know whether you are playing
head games or are just inexperienced.
3) You play to the crowd when talking to me.
After some time, I know when someone's usually trying to communicate with me, or that they're
talking with someone else, or themself(s).

In your true mind, it seems fair to me to assume
you know what I'm saying. Why am I having more problems with you than most folks? Perhaps it is just that
I have a good long memory and a good mind for metacognition and socioscientific pattern recognition. Some folks say the public forgets again and again, and they probably do. I am a noticer and rememberer of certain occurrances on this forum which involve you, and I also notice you seldom, though occasionally, respond with content to my posts. But you have fairly often followed one of my posts with an extended version of the idea I posted first.

But I will not explain right now.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins