Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Chuckle

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on September 17, 2002 16:27:46 UTC

Let me reinterpret this way:

"I believe humans were transported from the planet Vackinu to this flat earth as part of my radical Vackinu religion, and you believe in 21st century science, so we are on equal ground in terms of each of us having crazy religious beliefs, so you shouldn't ignore me as a result."

"Harv: 'By the mere fact that you espouse these ridiculous special creationist views tells me that you are not equipped to have any profitable conversation.' Sam: This is an ignorant statement. Here are 74 Vackinu scientists who believe what I do:

http://www.vackinuscientists/pubs.html

Since I am a young Vackinu scientist, I have the proper backing of my radical Vackinu religious beliefs which actually equals your hundred thousand scientists worldwide who support evolutionary theory"

"I have no time for anti-Vackinu people who are ignorant and too arrogant to realize that they are going to Vackinushu (Vackinu hell). I, on the other hand, am waiting for the mother ship and it is coming tomorrow and show your 100,000 scientists that the earth is flat and that humans have been transported from Vackinu. Now, excuse me because my parents are yelling at me to clean my room."

"Sam, KAUSEIDONTHAVEACLUEISPENDTHERESTOFMYTIMEONHAMRADIOTRYINGTOCONVERTPEOPLETOVANKINUISM"

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins