Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
My Comments Apply For You As Well

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on September 17, 2002 15:31:51 UTC

Sam,

I'm not going to debate 21st century science with a 17 year old having a pre-scientific view. You are ignorant in your scientific knowledge and have an arrogant attitude to boot. By the mere fact that you espouse these ridiculous special creationist views tells me that you are not equipped to have any profitable conversation. I might as well talk to someone who espoused a flat earth. Let me ask you, if I said any ridiculous thing because it was part of my religious beliefs, would you find it worth your time? Come on. I have no time for kids who are ignorant and too arrogant to realize it.

You approach the world of science in a very arrogant attitude and I have no time for it.

Harv

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins