Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Thank You

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aaron Viviano on September 16, 2002 03:16:18 UTC

First for the calm voice in this form and for your responce.

The problem with using the word selection is that is what is implyed.

What I'm trying to say is this, wouldn't there be evidence of mutations right now that are benifical? All I have seen is negative mutations. If evolution is happening continuosly right now should there be at lest one example of a species improved? To clarify I'm talking Higher life forms. Bacteria are made to adapt, but they are still the same speices after the adaption. So a higher life form would be useful.

Also scientist have said that things like the fruit fly have stopped evolving. What? How can this be if evolution is correct? If the world is billions of years old how come anything is still evolving?

Thank you,
-Aaron

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins