Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You Are Mistaken Re: Many Of These Posts.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Luis Hamburgh on September 15, 2002 20:56:15 UTC

Harv,

>>>"the physics equations are the same format as his deduced equations, therefore his definitions of time must be correct. This is when (I think) he tries to show that Einstein's use of the clock was mistaken."

Arrgghh! You don't understand time either!

>>>”Please show me ... how Dick introduces time as independent of the frame of reference”

It’s very easy to find an example -- check out pp. 8-9, Chapter 3 --

"Although our clock was designed to measure time, it appears that what is actually being measured is inferred displacement in the t direction. . . no one in the history of the world has ever been able to create a real manufactured device which will measure time."

Obviously you can't see the discrepancy here, & experience tells me explaining it for you would be futile. Manners or no, I stand by my claims (insults) from last night: I have overestimated your wits.

Hell, you didn't even get the toothpick thing --

"By going 3D we are able to take advantage of the ground to complete one of a triangle. Five or six equilateral triangles can be made in this manner,"” etc.

Four is the maximum number allowable. You apparently don’t understand much.

http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/graphics/polyhedra/platonic/tetrahedron.jpg

:(

-LH

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins