Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
The Late Great Planet Earth

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on September 15, 2002 13:35:37 UTC

That book by Harold Lindsey has the best delineation of the prophecies that I know of. It talks about the battle plan for europe, which turns out to be what happened during WWII. It talks about the False Prophet. who turns out to be Hitler prophecizing the third reich, and it talks about the Ant-Christ, who turns out to be Stalin who killed more christians 36 million than anyone else in history who was avowed anti-religion.

That book talks about the prophecy of Jesus that the end of days prophecied by Jeremiah (who said that women will court men in the end of days)- Jesus said that it would happen within one generation of the reformation of Israel in 1948. Jesus mant plus or minus one generation, since god must be an exceptional mathematician, and by one generation, Jesus of course meant one Jewish generation, which is 50 years. A commandment of god is that every seven years you do not work. And every 7x7 years you do not work for 2 years. 7x7=49 plus the extra year makes 50, one generation in Judiasm.

So Jesus prophecied that the end of days will happen plus or minus 50 years of 1948, which is essentially the 20th century. Well, the 20th century is history. So we can already correlate the prophecies of Revelation with history.

For example, the city which is a dame surrounded by water that gets destroyed twice is Japan and the fact that she was atom bombed twice.

You give me a prophecy from Revelation and I will provide you with a correlation with recent history. If I am right, and WWIII does not happen, then at some time in the future the people of the world will come to the same conclusions that I have.

The alternative is so grime

Regards,

Richard

PS Your prophecy***. If you did you would retreat from your possition very quickly*** seemingly did not come true.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins