Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
No. Your Interpretation Of Our Logic...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on September 14, 2002 02:31:59 UTC

"Oh wow, once in a while, though, I get embarrassed because the Creationist information isn't always up-to-date. One time I posted some information about moon dust that I thought disproves the age of the universe as billions of years old. Boy, did those evolutionists tear my head off. For some reason the creationists at that site forgot to pull the discredited information off the web."

You too? J\k. Acutally the web-site I posted was a creationist showing how it was invalid to use that argument. Not what you said.

"Hmmm... maybe I should go into biology or something and study evolution in college?"

That's what I'm doing. I'm taking Geology at a local community college. And yes, it is evolution.

"I was thinking about buying a book on evolution, but some of it is way beyond me in understanding it."

I have several books on evolution, including 'The Orgin of Species'. How many books on creation have you read?

"Don't be fooled by woodpeckers..."

Speaking of those, that was the original post, wasn't it? But instead of arguing about those, you go on about those stupid creationist. Hmm....

Sam, KC2GWX

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins