Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: RE: Pick A Belief System

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Jack on January 8, 2000 08:01:07 UTC

: Jack: : I believe God began very simple with us. : Then he gave us more homework to do.

: When we couldn't or wouldn't complete our homework he gave us Christ.

: When we began to take advantage of Christ he gave us a stumbling block, the Rock. : Greg: : God, through evolution, gaves us Self-Awareness, God's Image. Jesus was simply a man with whom God walked every day of His Life in order to show us the improved manner in which Love would provide for our Harmonious interaction with one another. Every religious view offers a unique perspective of God, and they are All equally valid in His Eyes, for He IS God for All Mankind, and He accepts the Love of God in the Heart of Man no matter the Name Invoked, He does not Only accept the Christian. :o)

Jack: Yes, I believe God began all religions with us, but in a building block way. From A thru Z. The last main religions that I know of are Jewish, Christian, and Moslem. I have wondered if our creator had installed the Dome of the Rock in order to prevent us from ignoring the alphabet and not understanding the full moral values of religions that are needed to complete creation. I am not speaking as though Christianity is the only way, I base myself on it for a foundation. I never go to confession because I know I would be sinning that same day again. But I have broke down a few times in life and told him I was sorry. Someday maybe we will understand that our religious and science beliefs are all true.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins