Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Well...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Chris Duncan on September 12, 2002 16:39:31 UTC

Christians, Muslims and Jews all believe Jesus was a prophet of God. Christians believe that Jesus was also the Son of God. You cannot PROVE that he wasn't the Son of God.

No offense, but you can tell me what your book says, and I can tell you what my book says. You believe yours is right without enough evidence to prove it is right. I believe that mine is right without enough evidence to prove it is right--It is an act of FAITH.

Someone posted that the Quran is the new testament. If so why do you not have the old testament along with it? My book says that anyone who adds or takes away from the Living Word of God(his book), he will spend an eternity in hell. I am not too sure, but I think that was written in the old testament(I could be wrong on this point). If it was written in the old testament(which someone claimed to be common to both our religions), wouldn't the Quran be incomplete?

Warm Regards,

Chris

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins