Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Authority? Wouldn't That Be The Admins Job? Oh And I'm An Adult!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aaron Viviano on September 12, 2002 03:05:27 UTC

Let me adress the core issue here. Yanniru insulted Sam's intelligence. By what authority does he have the right to do that?

"How about it? What IS the source of your authority to eject Yanniru if he doesn't measure up, politeness-wise?"

I claim none. I'm just saying that instead of commenting and offering constructive critisim he chose to insult instead. While I may have been a bit hot headed at times, I don't recall calling anybody an idiot, which is what he was implying about Sam.

"But I observe that you claim to be a minor -- by definition, a child."

Not anymore. I've been 18 for about a month and a few days now, so I'm an adult.

"And you are not displaying a high level of knowledge about the topics."

Really. You have not been paying much attention to my previous posts have you. I think that I can debate preety much anything to a high degree except for geology. Must... Go... Read... More... Info... Agony!!! Anywho, Yanniru has been defeated quite recently by Sam and I about a debate on the Bible so maybe that why he is mad. I don't know.. He doesn't have to appoligise to me, but to Sam. So I will just leave that part to them.

mmm... Cream Cheese
-Aaron

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins