Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Great Online Resource For Addressing Creationist "Challenges"

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Luis Hamburgh on September 11, 2002 21:31:32 UTC

Sam,

>>>"It is very technical, so take your time."

LOL!

I'm sure you found this pap to be quite the
challenging read, as it is likely more involved a composition than the Gameboy User's Manual, but you should know better than project your own limits onto the rest of us.

Here's a hint -- do a little more research. Pool your information from more than one web site, preferably not just from those whose opening pages brag about "Upholding the authority of the Bible from the very first verse!"

You seem to be quite predictable, and so I think I'll 'nip it in the bud' right here and now. Whatever questions you're putting together for your next bout of stupidity may be answered here:

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/hovind/howgood.html

Don’t' worry -- it's not very "technical."

-LH

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins