Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Quick Note To Harv!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Richard D. Stafford, Ph.D. on September 11, 2002 14:36:45 UTC

Hi Harv,

I have been out of town for the last week and was quite surprised at your response. On the other hand, the fact that enough pure trash had been posted to shove it to the bottom of the page left me disappointed. I originally proposed that this forum was easier to peruse than "counterbalance.org" in the hopes of simplifying communications. It appears that others have noticed that facility also and swamped the thing with valueless posts. I am afraid I have to agree with Gina that lack of moderation is a major fault with this forum. On the other hand, I still think the software which drives it superior to anything I have seen elsewhere. In order to get away from the trash, I am posting my response to you on the exploration forum; after all, what I am talking about is indeed exploration of the unknown.

Have fun -- Dick

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins