Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Thank You

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Chris Duncan on September 10, 2002 00:28:51 UTC

Yes, Mike, I am who I say I am. I don't see any reason to lie to the people I look up to. What I think my biggest flaw is that I am too honest and too open. I'll try to fix that, if that is what you would like.

I have seen the Pacific when I was in the Marine Corps(honest), and I am sure that I need to be more relaxed, but I wasn't brought up that way...I would tell you some of the details, but I wouldn't want to bore you with someone you don't know. I have to say I am quite flattered for the mistaken identity, though!

Although I did take offense to what you said(I was picked on alot in school), I forgive you because it was a misunderstanding. All I can hope for now is that you forgive me for what I said. I am always sincere...always. What is the point in saying something if you don't mean it? At least that is how I think.

This may sound kind of corny to you, but what I really want is for the more intelligent people here to shelter me and guide me to a better understanding of my surroundings. I have written many posts on the "Blackholes" section of these forums, and alot of them have not been replied to. I don't even know if they have been read. I would love it if any of you would reply to my posts(I always try to reply to posts I don't agree to(again, I may be too open)), if you are willing.

I'm not going to lie, I don't always completely understand what you all talk about, but I do keep a dictionary present and I also make phone calls to my professors while reading your posts so that I can better understand them.

Warm Regards,

P.S. Someone once told me that I didn't have any long posts on the forum(forgive me, I can't remember who it was), but this is my second and I hope you all will read my first. Thank you for your time.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2018 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins