Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Ja...Oui...Da...Si...!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on September 8, 2002 03:29:30 UTC

Of course you ARE a genius! And I'm not even sending a smiley face for emphasis!
"Desiderata" will help you draw or spraypaint a smiley face on sidewalks, fences and parked busses. But it has even better applications, and doing those can get us into trouble, so let's not, okay? "Desiderata" must be online somewhere.

Somebody wrote:
"I try my best not to criticize others, and I would like it if others treat me in the same
respect."

If we do not criticize OTHERS, what is the point of having the word "criticize?" :)
I don't mind if you "criticize" and just realize, I think you're talking about my ideas...which are probably unassailable anyway. :)

None of us asked to be born as excellent as I; we didn't know there was any excellence so great!
You can use that joke as long as you pay me a royalty...preferably in either hearts or diamonds.
I don't mind the other cards but their symbols seem a little ominous. But enough of this rigorous science. I should lighten up and get back to talking about

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins