Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Revelation, The Devil, And Numbers

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on September 6, 2002 15:26:28 UTC

"Also, if you read ahead of your quote from Revelations, you will see that the 144,000 are in the inner court and the rest are in the outer court."

What verse is that? I couldn't find it. And so what? Inner court, outer court. With that great multitude of people, more than men can count, how could you fit them in a inner court? :) They were still in the presence of God, and were singing and praising him.

"Where Does You Devil Thinking Come From?"

I'm not sure this is a typo or what, but the reason I said the stuff about the devil was in Ezekiel 28.

"As to numbers, Christians are a very small fraction of the world's poipulation; and Christ is available to all. It follows that there must be many paths to Christ."

http://www.missionfrontiers.org/newslinks/statewe.htm

This link talks about the number of Christians in the world. It says about 1\3 of the world claims to be Christians. One-third is not a small fraction! Even if it is just half that high, it is still one billion (that claim).

Sam, KC2GWX

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins