Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: I Really Wish There Was Truth Behind An Almighty

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Earl/">Earl on December 29, 1999 05:27:15 UTC

: Hi Earl, I used to believe in all those things, but once I began to question it as a whole, it finally came to be quite impossible to believe in. : It would be nice to live in that state again, but I cannot force myself to believe again. Revivals used to really get me stirred up, but I do think that today, my belief is strong enough to counter the heightened emotional outpouring as well as the mass of social pressures found at these places which focus on ensuring a persons belief. : Earl here :-)..aaahhhh..you're just a little discouraged, a little down, don't let people around you rob you of your own salvation..they'll do it everytime...like God told Job after his trial...gird up your loins and be strong. Hang in there man, we'll be prayin for your success in this old life....systems' got a way to blast you sometimes...God'll straighten it out don't lose your hope..espescially in Him ..He's the only hope you got in this old life...man. You'll make it! Your belief wasn't yours no way...can't force it...go the other way....yield to it..that's the natural way. Most of the time ..I'm my own worst enemy by getting myself in the way of God to work in my life.....when I just relax and live in Him it changes the whole picture. He definately ain't give up on you yet...I can tell.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins