Notice: session_start(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php5) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/astro/websites/astronomynet/htdocs/sitewide.php on line 4 Ridiculous Statement! - an Astronomy Net God & Science Forum Message
Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Ridiculous Statement!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on September 5, 2002 00:00:02 UTC

"Jesus is one way. It is an act of egoism on your part to think that you have the only way."

Jesus said no one comes to the Father (God) except through him. Therefore, according to Jesus himself, he was the ONLY ONE way to God. Jesus was either the only way, or not a way at all. He cannot be one of many ways like you say. That contradicts John 14:6.

You didn't reply about the laws of Moses in this post. Did the way I laid it out help, or did you just want to ignore it and say something about my ego?

And how does this have to do with my ego? Because I believe that I know the truth somehow telling you about it makes me egotistical! I was simply replying to your post which I thought was incorrect, and instead of debating, you simply insult my ego.

Sam, KC2GWX

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins