Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
LOL! Mike, You're Hopeless! You Didn't Even Get The Links Right!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Scott on September 3, 2002 03:49:52 UTC

ROTFLMAO!!! Mike, I was almost going to *thank* you for providing the links, so that quotes can be read in their proper context--where they make perfect sense. (That is for the ones I actually said.) Unfortunately, in your normal display of competence, you sent all but one to the same link--which is an "nt" link! LOL!

But for the record...

QUOTE:
-----------------
(link?)
Remember, using morality to justify objective validity is not logically consistent. It is impossible for both religions to be objectively correct (Hindu belief in reincarnation, Christian belief in one God, Christian belief that all non-Christians (which includes Hindues) burn in Hell, etc.) The two religions are MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE. - Aug. 30
----------------

I don't recall who said that, but it definitely wasn't me!!!--especially since it flies in the face of everything I've been arguing!

But as for this...

QUOTE:
---------------
Are you suggesting that the world isn't flat!!?? Quickly!--Guards!!--Arrest this man! His name is Michael W. Pearson!--and he is to be charged with heresy and witch craft! Be gone with him!! - Aug. 29
--------------

That's right, I did say that--and it was JOKE, you fool!--and any idiot would know that! That's one difference between you and me (well, among a thousand)...I HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR!!

But, this is all I have time for now. It might be enjoyable to continue, were I not just pissing in the breeze with extremist wackos. Plus, unlike you, I have a life to return to.

I don't know who's real and who's not--and frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

Good day!

P.S. - If you ever manage to post the *correct* links, be my guest. LOL!! And LOL again!!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins