Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
When An Oblique Ray Of Light Become All-encompassing

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Whittier on September 3, 2002 01:56:12 UTC

Aaron quoted:
""There is no judgment awaiting those who trust him. But those who do not trust him have already
been judged for not believing in the only Son of God."

Jesus as universal litmus test...If this statement is true, we should be able to communicate it more effectively. After all, those who don't "get it" are part of the universe too.
Still, this statement may be true in a way that prose and oratory and even example has so far not successfully convenyed. Perhaps we who have dutifully begun proselytizing other neuro-physical life systems(you know...other persons) did not comprehend it ourselves.

Exploring...
In our universe of life and mind, there do appear to be toggles between up and down, or right and left, on each axis of geometry. But in these, we could not one direction along an axis. If we did exclude a direction, we would only be able to wander continually into unexplored territory.
We'd forever have to move very slowly to keep from getting lost. But that might not be what we are talking about in the toggle statement which opens this post, which Aaron posted.
We are talking about orientation of whole soul sytems or mind systems.

The orientation of a "system" which is oriented in service of all those nice cliches like patient, kind, long-suffering and truthful IS qualitatively different than
the orientation of a system which is patently impatient, cruel, unwilling to carry burdens, and deceitful
in practice.
Yet the axis for orientation in these begins internally in each person. The laws and virtues we conceive may vary but they will be by agreement of persons who EACH have their own internal map.

As long as spoken and written language are not carefully scrutinized as to coherence and integrity, a person can misrepresent their inner orientation. Such a person can advocate for laws which are cruel in their effect but invoke the purposes of kindness. This could be done either by persons advocating more constraints or less constraints.

So what has this to do with the opening statement?
I propose there is still an unexplored geometry between individual systems and our collective systems. There is an axis which would describe this. And the description of Jesus DOES represent directionality on this axis. You might think I am trying to justify the general concepts of Jesus scientifically. Or maybe you can race ahead and think something I can't anticipate. I hope, if it is good, that you will wire it into our systems.
I think there may indeed be a way to get oriented which keeps us in the 'quadrant' where we need to be in our current stage of development as universe souls.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins