Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Just A(million) Question(s), Please

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Chris Duncan on September 2, 2002 04:58:00 UTC

Dear Dr.,

Though I am only a freshman in college(and have no real idea as to what the expanse of your posts point to), I do believe that(with a dictionary present, of course) whith enough time, I might be able to fully understand your wise posts. To be sure, what I do understand, I agree with. So, safe to say, I am sure a can count on your intellect to guide me(many others discuss your intelligent posts quite frequently), through the parts I don't have a grasp on as yet.

Though curiosity killed the cat(which, gladly, I am not), I would like to know your IQ and maybe even your credentials and profession(with utmost respect, certainly), if you would be willing. I definitely believe that this Luis has a very large vocabulary, but he doesn't really have any content to his posts(except to criticize mostly). I recently read one of his posts about him saying that he wanted more counterbalance(what ever he meant by that). He also was implying that he wanted a real good debate. Sir, I would(as well as a few others, I think) get a real kick out of seeing a debate between him and yourself.

I have no idea whether or not you have read any of my posts(all I know is that you have not replied to any of them(which could mean you haven't, or my posts are beneath you)), but now that I know your screenname, I will definitely read more of you posts and try to interpret them in my own way.

Warm Regards,

Chris

P.S. I hope my politeness hasn't been interpreted by any other as "sucking up", but that is just how I was raised.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins