Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Stop Screaming...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Scott on August 31, 2002 06:53:55 UTC

Aaron, I shouldn't even merit this raving with a response. But...

I just spent post after post defending Christianity, as well as theology in general. I am a Christian. In Fact, I'm an Episcopalian (that's the Church of England for those who don't know)--about as traditional and "High Church" as one can get. My faith is very deep and very personal. I have no need to apologize to non-believers for being a Christian--and I sure as hell don't need PROVE my faith to a screaming fanatic who doesn't know the first thing about true Christian values.

I pity you because you can probably quote Bible verses out the butt, but you have no idea the true meaning and beauty of the words. You're no different than the Taliban.

Aaron, if you were truly a Christian, you'd be a happier and less bitter person.

Peace be with you.

(By the way, I'm a conservative. If I'm PC, then so is Ronald Reagan. ;-)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins