Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Was Refrering To Kyoto

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aaron Viviano on August 30, 2002 03:58:47 UTC

I was refering to the Kyoto treaty and it's ilk, when I was talking about partial signings.

"" I'm for a Manhattan Project for Car Power!"

Please tell: what is that?"

It would be just like the Manhattan Project, where you would gather the best scientists you could get and put them to work on solving the car energy needs. Me and alot of other people think you could have the problem solved in 3-5 years.

"We should also admit the broadcast news organizations are sometimes a great threat to America's freedom -- not when they're a free press, but when they verge on being puppetmasters, and some would like to be!
Do they take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution to be advocasy journalists?"

Please don't confuse News Talk Show Hosts
and others like them with the Main Networks, NPR, CNN, MSNBC and others of the ilk. Thanks.

"You should not expect me to be impressed
with your quoting Rush Limbaugh as an
expert on public policy issues, including
biological science or the environment."

Umm. I was qouting for the qoute. Not trying to impresse you in any way shape or form. Have you listened to his show or do you get your opions about him from the people who would like nothing, but to see him go down in flames?

Just checking.

"If you could demonstrate that he or you
have ANY real claim to be taken seriously
as authorities."

What is your deffinition of an authority? It can obviously mean different things to different people. Let me know and I'll galddly respond to your question.

God Bless,
-Aaron

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins