Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
As I Thought, Mike?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on August 25, 2002 05:52:44 UTC

Hi Mike,

I acknowledge your post included a question "Can it go digital?" and a comment that some people want equations.

Now you confirmed that this question is what you wanted answered.

But I didn't fully interpret your language as the direct question you now put to me: "I wonder if you can get the equations for these. "

Well, I did write some stuff to Aurino that tried to bridge the gap from what you called "metaphorically" to actual equations (in that instance, Newton's equation of Gravitation).

Quote: "I don't think it will matter much except for purposes of transportation, energy, or warfare. " Well, opinions may differ on that.

Quote: "You missed or ignored most topics I posted." Regretably this is quite likely. As I said; I have no computer. I do not want to spend too much on internet cafe fees. My main reason for being here is to clarify some things re: Dr. Dick's paper. It would be nice if I could spend more time on other things but who will pay the bill? I haven't completely neglected other discussions.

Quote: "You remember the one where you wanted to force women to carry their pregnancies to term whether they wanted to or not." That seems to be a misunderstanding, or misrepresentation, of the situation: I simply stated that abortion was the exercise of coercive force against a human being; that the science points towards that interpretation if you look at the baby websites I alerted you too.

Whether anyone may coerce anyone else to not coerce anyone else might be an unanswered question.

Believe me it would be fun to discuss these topics you mention: "history, ecology, human rights, honesty, entropy, economics or theology."

For the record may I say that I think human beings are radically different creatures than many suppose them to be. And that all problems in the mentioned topics are easily solvable.

This universe: it may be mistaken to assume it. It may be more accurate to feel it being created now?

If humans have the natual ability to be telepathic, and to teleport; that solves transport! That dramatically reduces pollution! (No need for cars, jets, etc.)

If human beings naturally love one another and are like Jesus Christ; that solves human rights!

If human beings experience the creation of themselves and the cosmos right now; that solves entropy; no longer is there death; it seems.

If human beings know their own personal histories back to conception; they are no longer caught up in the baggage of cultural history. The mistakes passed on from generation to generation in ignorance are vaporised by knowledge.

If human beings can feel the Creator living in them, and feel themselves to be living in Him; they know theology, they know their Creator. Economics is not a problem; when humans live in God and He lives in them; in infinite honesty.

O.K.?

Thank you for your reply.

Regards,

Alan

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins