Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Rather Than Replying Point By Point To My Posts

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on August 24, 2002 18:24:55 UTC

you go over and over Stafford's posts, rhetorically, many months after you completely rejected his thesis. We're not asking you to
stop; please don't ask us to be gratified by the redundancy. It would be too funny. Okay, you can ask.

:)
If you are asserting that I am not intelligent enough or amiable enough for a discussion with the anonymous Luis Hamburgh, or that my posts are not coherent enough or important enough...hey, no problem. I don't see much evidence you have read most of my posts, but last week you labelled them with an emphatic pejorative. So... I have an anonymous critic whose academic achievement must be pretty modest in science and public affairs.
Don't feel like the lone ranger!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins