Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
*sigh*

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Genie on August 24, 2002 15:23:44 UTC

I see whe have a troll problem.

I stated that the excerpt by Chris was from a "post"... as in a post to a bulletin board. And I posted it because it was in support of a few recent comments on the board. I didn't post it to draw heckling from the peanut gallery, but such is the nature of the Internet.

Well, I was going to start posting here because I'd met a few of the members off the board and they seemed nice. I was even going to ask Chris to drop by. But that's out of the question because this board is unmoderated and some of the users can't control their mean-spiritedness.

I co-moderate a private bulletin board with Chris. If anyone would like to participate, email me (my addy is easy enough to find :)

Take care,

~Genie

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins