Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Talk To Me Mike!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard D. Stafford, Ph.D. on August 17, 2002 13:57:11 UTC

Mike,

I am sorry. I used to read every post on this forum. The arrival of the religious zealots kind of broke me of that and I no longer read everything and probably miss a lot. I think a lot of your posts contain messages difficult to decipher and I am often not sure at all of what you mean so I don't correspond much with you.

I don't think anything will work out with Dolphin as he does not see the advantage of mathematics and thus lives in a very very limited universe from a logic perspective.

I had the impression you and Paul were corresponding. Both of you seemed to have ideas you wanted to clarify for yourselves before talking to me; I was really just waiting until you requested a response from me. I would be happy to communicate with you over a secure connection. My e-mail address is

doctordick01@yahoo.com

Regarding your life, mundane details are all that are really important. Thinking is for entertainment and enlightenment.

"If they get your work sorted out, will it build a better death ray?" Now that is the direction everyone wants to go isn't it! What people don't realize is that the world is as much a jungle as it was 100,000 years ago, just populated by different animals and different foliage. Getting mad at people for what they do is about the same as getting mad at a tree because you ran into its branch. What you have to learn is how to get through that jungle without hurting yourself much.

Have fun -- Dick

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins