Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
A Clue!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard D. Stafford, Ph.D. on August 14, 2002 11:13:50 UTC

Bruce,

I do not wish to be insulting to you as several people have accused me of being harsh in that regard; however, I think I have read every post you have made to this forum and I am pretty sure I understood the content of every one of them. Above and beyond that, to my knowledge, you have only posted references to web sites published by others. That is to say that you have not posted anything which I can use to discover any evidence at all of your personal intellectual abilities. As far as I am aware you have made no logical arguments of your own on any subject. Unless you can point me to some posts which show an ability to think independently, I can only conclude that any argument with you is a completely worthless endeavor.

There are incompetent nuts who believe the authorities and incompetent nuts who argue with authority; lots and lots of both varieties. Nuts are nuts in any guise!

Have fun -- Dick

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins