Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mike Pearson on August 13, 2002 19:44:50 UTC

Will respond to your post of a few weeks a few days. You're a fun writer of physics.

Dr. Dick Stafford:
"...everyone wants to know my conclusions without going into the logic of my deductions. They ridicule me because they cannot comprehend the possibility that I might be right."

In math, "everyone" corresponds to "all"
-- yet you do not demonstrate the truth of it.
Also, there are two cases -- before and after
you made that observation. If nobody is influenced, why make the statement...but probably
some have changed their position, heeding your objection.
"They" appears to be the same variable as "everyone," yet I have never ridiculed you.

Dr. Dick

"Very few people think about anything. They all rely on their subconscious almost 100%."

All persons are, informationally, SOMETIMES like wire -- allowing information bits and streams to pass through them like current, without adding any information assembly. Many persons are almost ALWAYS operating that way.
Even you, Dr. Dick, when not discussing physics, tend to use cliche's when you
could be stating more precisely what you really
think ... not "everyone" has been doing what you say they've been doing.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2018 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins