Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You Are Still Missing Something Very Subtle

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aurino Souza on August 13, 2002 19:35:00 UTC

Hi Dick,

Thanks for the post. I just want to add a few comments:

" I know this post is going to serve no purpose but it is fun to see the lengths to which people will go to avoid paying any attention to what I say "

That is not true. I for one pay attention to everything you say, that is in fact the only reason I'm still hanging out here.

" No one understands it because no one will make any attempt to follow it! If they were to listen to me, they would find it quite simple "

There is a good reason why "no one will make any attempt to follow it". It's not easy to explain but not impossible either.

" I am using an alternate attack which turned to out not to produce those difficulties Einstein so brilliantly solved "

Dick, I'm sure an alternate attack exists, but finding an alternate attack is only part of the problem. That is what you are still missing.

" The reading on a clock is a significant measurement independent of your frame of reference "

Boy, do I understand what you are talking about! I realized the same thing about a year ago, in my own way. That is what made me think Einstein chose the wrong route. Today, after studying the subject a bit deeper, I think I finally understand what's going on. There is a subtle issue I couldn't see before, which as far as I can tell is the same issue you're failing to see now.

I think you're quite capable of not only seeing the issue I saw, but perhaps do something about it. Let's see how it goes.

Regards,

Aurino

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins