Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Mindy Is Not Mike...Mike Is Not Mindy

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on August 8, 2002 19:09:15 UTC

Yanniru,
In answer to your question,
"Please tell me you are not Mike,"
I never have posted anything quite like
Mindy. I don't take positions opposite my own and take myself to task about things. I have been simple in my use of multiple names. More than 90 percent of my posts have had my actual first and last name in them. Another five percent have had my middle name and I have identified it as such a few times. For the rest I have fully taken responsbility, identifying them several times as my own ... which included Occupant...that was most of the other Five Percent.
By making an issue about my names, you have not
really avoided the appearance of not being responsive to the content of my posts. You seem to think you have done so. Your demanding little
questions do not quite cover the fact that you simply don't know much about the topic areas about which you ask them. Cheers,
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins