Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on August 7, 2002 21:31:02 UTC

Hi Aurino:

You wrote:
"My jest about Luis and Mike being the same person was a similar problem. I always thougt Luis
shared many of Mike's traits, but I never thought they were the same person, especially as they talk
to each other sometimes. But then I realized that since Mike is known to have talked to himself on
occasion, it would be perfectly possible for him to be Luis. It's quite interesting. Luis couldn't be Mike but Mike could perfectly be Luis. So cool to find out that logic alone is not enough. What else is left?"
Maybe you didn't read enough posts to have enough information. My data tells me:
1. Luis was here for some time before I first logged in. He is a person who claimed to live in the Midwest.
2. Your use of the term "traits" may be entirely unscientific mush. In fact, I'll confidently predict you can't explain well how Luis "shares" many of "Mike's traits." You're making no sense here at all! It's mush, mush, mush -- and if you have sobered up, you probably realize it now.
Again I way, "welcome to North America," Aurino, dear "South-lander."
Many more intellectual surprises are ahead
for you!

You wrote:
"In the spirit of fun and enlightenment,
Aurino"

Sincerely,
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins