Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Jeez

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by M.malach on August 7, 2002 08:31:41 UTC

my apologies if i offended you but with all due respect, if you read it then you wouldn't have to ask it---i Said "(they're Not the only ones")

& you're right about bad books being written, there's one that they keep trying to shove in our faces that was written by a few guys who's brains were frying in that hot desert sun after consuming some whacky plant, making them hallucinate & try to pass off their ravings as "facts" i'd rather read Stephen King, thanx much. and if i Did write a book, all of your issues would've been covered---

personally, i fail to see what "good" there is in Any of it, when it's a constant source of conflict from the top all the way down to the bottom. & tho' oppression & criminal behaviour is Hardly confined to any One so-called "religion" it's not My fault where the "individuals" who did the dirty, came from or that they liked to wave their bible at someone just before sparking a match (more like a torch)! are you suggesting there were some other fanatics that landed over here that we don't know about?

as for your thoughts on my ideals, well, sometimes ya just gotta fight "fire With fire" heh heh heh!...and if you don't like That, OH WELL...!

TTFN

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins