Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Suppose I Deserved Some Of That

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mario Dovalina on August 5, 2002 04:24:38 UTC

Brackets are wonderful things, you know. I have a lot of fun with them.

"That mass murder thing is unfortunatly true."

I hope this was part of your joke as well. If not, there is some serious kung-fu fisting coming your way. Correlation does NOT indicate causation. I might add that folks have used religion to commit atrocities in ages past, as well, easily the equal of any serial killer. Let's stay on track here.

"Dog produces dog there fore it has a common ancestor with fish som where back away. Right..."

And yet your parents, who I assume are human, produced a kind of pre-human troglodyte. Aaron, your existence itself is the best argument against evolution I have seen. It's going backwards!

*Note, that was a joke.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins