Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: H, Shadows, And Paul Rest

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Paul Rest/">Paul Rest on November 29, 1998 00:48:05 UTC

Thanks for appreciating my stance on this issue. I try to stay as open-minded as I can, always trying to interpret the facts to the best of my ability. And I certainly always enjoy a good friendly debate on just about anything. So let's broaden our minds, share our thoughts, and although it is doubtful anyone will change anybody else's mind, express our reasoning and views.

-Paul

: You three seem to be very agnostic and yet it seems to me that : you try to remain open-minded. I commend for that. It is : generally a chore to find people that have not closed their mind : to the concept of Deity or to agnosticism. I will enjoy conversing : with you regarding these matters. Please do ponder my words as : I reply to your various arguments and maybe follow my recommendations : just to see where they get you. Either way I look forward to your : input and rebuttles. Even if we disagree our sharing of thoughts : will expand our views in one direction or the other.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins