Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Johnathon Edwards? Great Sermon

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mario Dovalina on August 2, 2002 05:00:21 UTC

"Sometimes I wonder if I should be on the lines, skirmishing against those deceivers, too"

Don't worry about it. I'm only doing it for selfish reasons (mostly political ones and other ones borne out of frustration) and if a more engaging subject were to come along, cool. But unfortunately I haven't seen one in a while.

"I don't seem to be making a living on the other front... focusing on what a good God there is."

That's a damn shame. This forum has been overrun by zealots recently, and with the defection of Harv, it's getting pretty lonely here (you, Rich, Aurino and Paul being exceptions, but their posting isn't as regular as the zealots') I'm still going to stick around, because eventually new blood will show up (especially if I refer folks over here.)

"But you didn't find my definition of "God" when I posted a series of links for you...even though one of them quoted dictionary definitions of God and which one I chose. So maybe I should stop now."

I don't want you to stop, Mike, and I'm sorry we never had any good discussions. I just get the impression that we're on two completely different wavelengths. We're talking about totally different things.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins