Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
It Makes More Sense....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Bruce on July 30, 2002 00:19:57 UTC

to take a look for yourself. The chapter I posted from Exploring Black holes or either of these will give you some insight.

http://arcturus.mit.edu/8.224/SpecRel.pdf

This next one is written by Eric Preby as a supplement for a course he taught on SR. Preby is one of the guys at sci.physics.relativity who 'blew off' DoctorDick's comments that I posted which he purports to edify the uninitiated wrt relativity.

To bad its no longer on the net. It was a very good supplement.

What I asked DD is real simple (not simple to do but simple to understand as a specific challenge). Prove Einstein's model doesn't do what it was developed to do. Then he can say Einstein made a mistake. Another thing you said I find pretty silly. You said something about Ed Witten being the only guy besides DD who could understand his derivation. I won't get into that other than to ask: Do you realy believe this and did you get such a notion from DD?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins